Friday, August 21, 2009

On my way to Guatemala...

Hi everybody!

Many of you are asking me when I will write about my trip and show you the pictures... What about now?

But of course, the ones who know me well know that it is not possible for me to take a plane without taking pictures of the clouds, so when I take a plane at sunset, I have to take pictures!!
So, I will start with my best pictures of the clouds during sunset! Sorry, you will have to wait again for the pictures of Guatemala. Don't worry guys, it won't take me a lot of time. You will see them soon!

But now: le soleil couchant, vu d'en haut! Un peu de romantisme dans ce monde de brutes... =)




Special picture for my European friends...
Just to prove you that I was in an american plane, I took a picture of the "snack" we could have on the plane... Enjoy!

There is nothing better than a stewart asking you "do you want a cheeseburger with salad?". I sware that I really wanted to answer, no, just the cheeseburger, you can keep the salad! ;-)
Next Blog post... Antigua Guatemala!!
A bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment